Options Laboratory School (OLS) will provide education for off track (at-risk) and high school students in an arts and technology-based charter school, preparing students for a quality life in the 21st Century. Options Laboratory School will:
- Challenge at-risk youth to be critical thinkers, evaluate belief systems, and make adequate choices in the context of a global society;
- Prepare students to earn a high school diploma, pursue post-secondary education and workforce opportunities;
- Create a highly immersive learning experience utilizing art, design and technology principles;
- Integrate educational strategies to accelerate learning; and
- Apply the theme of “creative invention” in all aspects of the school’s design to support the interconnectedness of academics, community, career, and post-secondary goals.